Hogwarts- The experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts- The experience

This is a Harry Potter based forum RPG! You will attend classes, interact with other students, and explore the grounds!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We will not start classes UNTIL we get all of our needed professors (I.E if no one signs up for the class, we don't need that professor at the moment) and at least twenty students. Enjoy please!

Getting started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koehl Saevar
Admin
Koehl Saevar

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Getting started   Getting started EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts - The Experience! Here are a few things to get you started!

1. Register of course!

2. Your username MUST be the name of your character! No more than three characters per person (I.E seperate accounts) please.

3. Post your selections into the sorting hat! One of our admins will sort you from there.

4. Post your profile in the profile page!

5. You MUST sign up for at least 3 classes to pass the year!

6. Please PLEASE be nice and considerate to EVERYONE, no matter the year (Note: everyone for the first year (six months) will be a first year. After February first, we will change your years!)

7. Once you pass your seventh year, you have the option of

A) Apply for an apprentice ship with one of the professor's.

B) Restart all over again.

C) Request to stay a seventh year.

If you think there should be more, please owl me.

8. Post much, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://Midnasfire500.deviantart.com

Getting started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts- The experience :: Hello, and welcome! :: Information-
Jump to: